Tong-Tong is one of the main characters of the animated series Pororo the Little Penguin. He joins the cast of friends in Season 3.
Tong-Tong is a orange dragon. He has magic powers which are achieved by chanting his own name many times and very often his magic backfires and cause problems for Pororo and his friends. He can also magically morph to a large dragon to fly long distances, but often has difficulty landing.
In series "Dragon the magician" Tong-Tong does not wear any clothes. But then, he is wearing a dark green jacket with yellow buttons, white shirt, red bow tie, yellow-beige pants and black shoes.
Tong-Tong first appears in the episode "Dragon the magician", where he wants to make food in his home by magic. As a result of magic a chicken appears, Tong-Tong uses magic again and there is a big chicken that attacks Tong-Tong. Tong-Tong went out into the street, decides to do with one apple, and conjures. But the apple has been high in the air, and it took an apple flying past Pororo and Сrong. Tong-Tong hits the road for his apple. Along the way, Tong-Tong tired from a long flight, and casts himself in the big dragon. Arriving home to Pororo, Tong-Tong takes his apple, and remains for a time with his new friends. In Season 3, Tong-Tong says "Kurikuri Tongtong" if he wants to perform magic but in Season 4, Tong-Tong says "Izzy wizzy let's get busy!". However, in the Korean version Tong-Tong still says "Kurikuri Tongtong" in Season 4.
List of used magic Edit
- In the episode "Mighty Harry", Tong-Tong uses his magic to make Harry stronger. When Harry wants to be normal again, Tong-Tong uses his magic again only to turn Harry into other things.
- In the episode "Princess Loopy", Tong-Tong – as Prince Tong-Tong from Dragonland – uses a crystal ball to tell who is the fairest princess in the world. However, even though the answer is expected to be Princess Loopy, the ball keeps giving Snow White as the answer.
- In the episode "Strange soccer", Tong-Tong uses his magic to turn larger.
- In the episode "Clumsy magician", Tong-Tong uses his magic to make his clock a new clock. Instead, it turns smaller. After greeting Pororo and Crong, the clock ran away and Pororo and Tong-Tong looked for it. Crong uses Tong-Tong's magic to accidentally turn himself smaller and again to accidentally turn him to a toy.
- In the episode "Flying Poby", Tong-Tong uses his magic to make Poby fly. When Poby asks him to undo his magic, he uses his magic again only to inflate Poby. When Pororo asks him to use his magic to put inflated Poby down, Tong-Tong uses his magic again to inflate Poby again to a much larger size. Then, he uses his magic again to save his falling friends.
- In the episode "Playful Nyao", Tong-Tong uses his magic to try to turn Nyao into a tiger. However, he lacks the ingredient needed for that.
- In the episode "Petty and Nyao", Tong-Tong uses his magic to turn larger.
- In the episode "Singing Passion", Tong-Tong uses his magic to turn larger.
- In the episode "Amazing Magic Wand", Tong-Tong uses his magic to turn Pororo back to normal, even though Tong-Tong keeps turning Pororo into something else. Crong uses Tong-Tong's magic in this episode on Nyao, and turns Pororo into a duck and a toy.
- In the episode "Crong and the Shooting Star", Tong-Tong uses his magic to put out his torches, then light them back on.
- In the episode "Strange Adventure 2", Tong-Tong — as a "wicked" magician — uses his magic to turn larger, and freeze magician Eddy.
- In the episode "Magic Potion 1", Tong-Tong makes a magic potion for his clock to be a new clock. However, it turns into car. Tong-Tong makes another potion for his clock, but Rody drinks it instead an become a train. Tong-Tong then makes a railway for Rody. In the episode "Magic Potion 2", Tong-Tong makes a potion to turn his clock and Rody back to normal. Tong-Tong then makes another potion, but his clock refuses to drink it.
- In the episode "Eddy's Got The Cold", Tong-Tong makes a potion for Eddy to cure him. Instead, the potion is a dancing potion.